1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Mesa Subway D800+ Amp in Excellent Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by theophilus762, May 16, 2020.

1. theophilus762

theophilus762 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Price:
    Hi folks,

I have for sale a Mesa Subway D800+ amp in excellent condition. Played a few dozen hours through it over the past year or so. Took the side strap off since I never used it to carry the amp but I can put it back on if you prefer. Needless to say it's not being used now as I live in an apartment and haven't been inside my church in weeks. Willing to ship but prefer local pickup and will provide a discount if you're around Northern Virginia/DC. Located in zipcode 22206. Also have a Fearless F212 for sale that I ran with this D800+. AMAZING combo, but unfortunately even when church opens up again I'll be playing through IEMs only.

For Sale - Fearless F212

20200516_171153.jpg
    View attachment 3831914