1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Mesa Subway D800 Orig Owner, Orig Packing, Carry Bag

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by maisbass, Feb 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. maisbass

maisbass Supporting Member Supporting Member

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    Price:
    Greetings all,

Up for sale is my beloved Mesa Subway D800. I am the original owner. I purchased it from Sweetwater in October 2015 and it is still under warranty which is transferable. It's in excellent condition, and perfect working condition. It spent most of the time at home because my gigs are primarily IEM gigs and I use my Subway DI pedal for that. Comes with Gig Bag, IEC cable, and will be packed in the original box as well. I will provide the purchase receipt from Sweetwater as well.

Continental US and paypal only please. Not interested in trades. Sale only. Thanks.

IMG_6244. IMG_6245. IMG_6246. IMG_6247. IMG_6248.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  2. TSnow

TSnow

Nov 19, 2013
    When the voicing is turned to flat,would you say it has true clean/neutral sound? Thinking of maybe using this for doubling.

3. maisbass

maisbass Supporting Member Supporting Member

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    Ah the old neutral question. Such a subjective answer.

Well speaking for myself when the voicing is flat, the control is totally out of the equation. I don’t hear much color from the amp when eq is flat, and voicing off. It pretty much sounds like my bass direct.