1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Mesa Subway Preamp/DI, Bananana Matryoshka, Empress ParaEQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by fauxtoe, Mar 16, 2019 at 12:51 AM.

1. fauxtoe

fauxtoe Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2018
    Murrieta, California
    Price:
    $200-225
    Out with the not used enough, in with the new!

Bananana Matryoshka - I wanted to really love this little thing and I even made a huge deal about it to my significant other when it was purchased. However, it has not been clicked on yet in a live setting. It has some slight marks on the switch from a Barefoot Button that I had installed. It does not effect its functionality in any way. Has velcro on the bottom.

$200 shipped

Banananananana.

Empress ParaEQ - One heck of a parametric EQ, probably the best on the market in pedal form, and it came in handy one time when the sound engineer was having an issue getting a good live tone from one of my basses, but it essentially is unused in my rig. Has velcro on the bottom.

$200 shipped

ParaEQ.

Mesa Subway Preamp/DI - I’m upgrading to the Plus version and it would be a shame to see this AMAZING tool go to waste. It’s one of the absolute best preamps/DI’s on the market and it has never failed to give me amazing tone, along with the versatility of what Mesa packed into it. Has velcro on the bottom. The price just jumped up on these, so take advantage!

$225 shipped

MesaSubway.

I should have the original boxes for all of them.

Shipping is my choice to lower 48 only. No trades!

Any questions, please ask!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2019 at 9:25 PM