1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mesa Subway WD-800 - As New - PRICE REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by treyandres, Jan 10, 2019.

1. treyandres

treyandres

Jul 6, 2018
    Price:
    Purchased Dec 14th from Mesa Hollywood, delivered December 19th, unit #83. Ships in original box with all original goodies (this unit did not include the early adopter throw-in foot switch). Everything is as-new; carry bag has never been used, power cable bundle has not been opened. Includes original receipt and has not been registered for warranty with Mesa yet. Great amp, but I have other options that I prefer, so I'm passing this one on. Open to trades, tell me what you've got. Price includes shipping to the conti US, PayPal only. Thanks for looking!

Trade interest:
    Aguilar Tone Hammer 700 + $100
    Bergantino NV212t
    Mesa Prodigy
    Milkman 700w Half and Half

9793AC41-75BA-47F9-80BE-14DA0231DDB0.
    991A9EE3-AF47-432C-96B8-93F35814FCB2.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  2. treyandres

treyandres

Jul 6, 2018
    $925 Shipped

3. treyandres

treyandres

Jul 6, 2018
  4. maisbass

maisbass Supporting Member Supporting Member

May 5, 2010
    NYC
    I would love to snatch this up!! Argh!!!

treyandres likes this.
  5. treyandres

treyandres

Jul 6, 2018
    DO IT! :thumbsup:

6. funkyjudge

funkyjudge Supporting Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Langhorne, PA, USA
    I'm in the same boat as the other guy -- I need to sell at least one amp (Mesa Subway D800+ or Thunderfunk TFB-800B2) to get your WD800.

treyandres likes this.
  7. treyandres

treyandres

Jul 6, 2018
    Tell y'all what, since I'd really rather have a Berg 212 cab over a Mesa if I'm going to change cabs, I'm just gonna hang on to it and keep it posted for sale until it goes. I've had enough interest locally, on Reverb, and on here to be comfortable with getting my asking price eventually. Honestly, I'm surprised it's still here. It's a brand new unit, all wrapped back up as-new in the package, and it has maybe 12 hours of play time on it, if that. It's not even broken in; just tested. If you bought one off the floor of a shop, it would have more wear and tear after a week than this one has! Someone is going to be happy with a 5-10% discount...and I will take $900 cash locally if I don't have to ship it or take payment via PayPal or Reverb. Come and get it!

8. bertthebassist

bertthebassist Supporting Member Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Bethlehem, PA
    where's local?

9. treyandres

treyandres

Jul 6, 2018
    Austin, Texas

10. treyandres

treyandres

Jul 6, 2018