1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Subway WD-800 (with transferable warranty)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by McFarlin, Dec 4, 2020.

1. McFarlin

McFarlin Supporting Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Price:
    United States
    IMG_2274.jpeg IMG_2288.jpeg IMG_2282.jpeg IMG_2285.jpeg IMG_2283.jpeg IMG_2286.jpeg IMG_2309.jpeg

Excellent condition

This includes the Mesa carry bag, power cable, original box and all documents--plus the Sweetwater extras, including a period correct candy bag, factory sealed!

I don’t remember if I followed through with warranty registration. According to the warranty sheet, a subsequent owner can register the amp (if I didn’t) to be covered from the build date. That’s only 13 days prior to the purchase date (12/11/2018), so the warranty is still good for about 3 years.

$815 shipped

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    Charlie Tuna and gyancey like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021