MESA V1 Bottle Rocket real tube overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by gastric, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gastric

gastric Professional product tester for hire

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

MESA BOOGIE V1 Bottle Rocket tube overdrive pedal

Two 12AX7 tubes driven at 200+ volts provide everything from awesome real tube warmth, raging overdrive, or outright monstrous tube distortion, and everything in between. Note this is not a "transparent" overdrive like the barely-there Pork Loin. It's a serious tube section and performs like tubes are supposed to. Roll back your volume to clean it up, dig in for touch sensitive grit and drive.

Works great on guitar or bass. Has TONS of low end, I never an the bass EQ on the box higher than 2 O'clock. Also has TONS of output to drive effects or amps further down the chain, I'd run the output at 9 O'clock or so for unity leaving a ton of output power on tap.

Check out the sound clips towards the bottom of my page here, there's some Pork Loin and EHX Muff'n comparisons: http://www.cgraham.com/chris/music/sound_clips.htm

Fully functional, no issues, includes AC adapter, industrial velcro on bottom.

SALE: $199 shipped in CONUS only. SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

TRADES: Gear of equal or greater value. Rack mixer would be great, I could add cash for the right mixer.

mesa_bottle_rocket_07.jpg

mesa_bottle_rocket_08.jpg

2. How about an even trade for my Roland M-120, 12 channel, single rack space mixer?

~ Charlie

3. gastric

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    Sorry, I need something more robust with mic inputs.

4. gastric

Jun 8, 2009
    Raleigh, NC
    SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Check my sig for other items that are available.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.