SOLD Mesa Walkabout amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Ijtraista, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    Price:
    $400
    Good working condition Mesa WalkAbout amp. $400 shipped Conus. IMG_0388.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  2. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Great price on a killer head!!

Ijtraista likes this.
  3. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Inactive

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    What a Steal, looks New!!!

Ijtraista likes this.
  4. Pm sent

5. MPSGODOY

MPSGODOY

May 18, 2009
    Brazil
    PM'd

6. Just an FYI... had a deal in place for this amp at agreed upon price, paypal payment sent a minute later. This morning OP backs out of deal because he got a higher offer of $20 more. Cited PayPal fees as his excuse, without asking me to send payment as a gift, forgoing buyer protection in the process. I would have sent as a gift, if asked. Says “he got confused”. Item has not been shipped. Correct thing to do is to honor original deal. He won’t. Buyer beware

7. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    Dear NickfromNY, that's not quite so brother; I don't really care for the extra bucks, it's the tone you have used:"...This is a dick move"... I have apologized for the whole mess: (me): ..."sorry man, I don't mean to 'be that guy'. The reason I prefer MO is that it cost only a buck or so, and why to pay the big fat banks anyway? ALL the ppal transaction I had so far I've received was in full amount and all payments I've made, I always sent them as gift for the same very reason. I am sorry it got convoluted here. I apologize if it's my doing"...
    If you want this to be public so be it, I would rather prefer dealing with and in a rather feel good manner. Someone so quick to paint somebody that you don't know as a d!&*k doesn't appeal to me, so I called the whole thing off even if I didn't have another buyer. I would rather keep my amp for myself. That's what it is and not quite what you have in your mind. Your very response here point to something rather vindictive.
    I do music and everything related (gear etc) as an act from the heart and as such everything around "iT HAS TO SMELL GOOD". This one just didn't! If I was wrong, I would apologize again but it looks like that I wasn't.

goldenglory18 likes this.
  8. "Sorry man but I am confused: what $11 fee are you talking about? I have guys willing to pay $400 and you charging me a fee? Forget about, refund sent"

That's the pm I woke up to yesterday.. your story is not supported by facts brother and the trail of communication proves it. you called off the deal, issued a refund, and complained about paying $11 in fees well before anything was said to you about your character. You never contacted me and said "hey, can we do this without the fees?" or anything else.. I never charged you any fees.. Paypal did. If you had an issue with that, talk to me about it and give me the chance to correct it or not.. that's what an honorable person would do. You're not, it's clear in your response. enjoy your extra $20.

9. goldenglory18

goldenglory18

Nov 30, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Amateur. Take my advice for its resale value.
    "Good working condition"

Can you provide details on this? Why it's good and not great/perfect?

10. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA

11. goldenglory18

goldenglory18

Nov 30, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Amateur. Take my advice for its resale value.
    I work in manufacturing and I can speak with confidence that yes, there is such a thing as operating in perfect condition.

Now I'm just curious. PM incoming....

12. Ijtraista

Ijtraista

Feb 26, 2012
    MA
    That's true but i couldn't tell since I didn't have the chance to play/compare with new one. I own about six different amps plus few others than came and went, and this one works with no 'visible' or audible issues. the reason I am selling is that I have too many and am trying to learn to do with less. Will probably miss it since it's the only one on the tubby side.
    Best
    julian

goldenglory18 likes this.
  13. Gmccassey

Gmccassey

Aug 3, 2017
    So, is this actually sold?

bassplayer9512 likes this.