1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Mesa Walkabout Scout 12” custom combo AND Scout 12” ext. cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BovinaBass, Dec 21, 2017.

1. BovinaBass

BovinaBass

Jul 30, 2011
    Mississippi
    Price:
    Mesa Boogie Walkabout Scout Convertible Combo 12” bass amp AND 12" Scout extension cab, custom shop covered in Wine Taurus skin. Excellent condition!! Includes Mesa slip covers. I did not gig with this rig, just enjoyed in my smoke-free home, tho I didn’t even play it very often at all. It sounds really, REALLY great!!! And looks good doing it!! This is a super classy rig!

$1800 cash or PayPal. I’m willing to drive an hour or so from Vicksburg, MS, to deliver; otherwise buyer pays actual shipping cost from 39180. I can also deliver to Nashville sometime the week following Christmas.

Walkabout Scout Bass Combo | MESA/Boogie®

BTW, I am also selling my mighty Mesa M9 Carbine rack bass amp ($800)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
  2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    drooldrooldrool

Element Zero and BovinaBass like this.
  3. BovinaBass

BovinaBass

Jul 30, 2011
    Mississippi
    BTW, as an open answer to a private inquiry, I would consider splitting these pieces IF it’s the extension cab that someone wants first. :) Otherwise I think it’s gonna be harder to sell the extension cab by itself in the custom color. And they're so VERY purdy together!!

wheelsup247 and Jeff Moote like this.
  4. BovinaBass

BovinaBass

Jul 30, 2011
    Mississippi
    Well...... actually.... I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m not really ready to part with this super sweet rig yet, so I’m going to take it off the market for now. THANKS for everyone’s indulgence!

5. projectapollo

projectapollo

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Hey - I think you bought these from me! I'd like to have them back..... :)