1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mesa Walkabout Scout 12 - Blue - 8 ohms

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by buffordbass, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    G.A.S. Sale: I am trying to nab a bass that requires more cash, so I am forced to sell my Walkabout Scout 12 with the blue tolex (2008) cab. The head is the brown-faced unit and is really quiet. This one still has dual inputs (active/passive) but plays like a dream. The cab is a 2008 blue tolex custom order, 8 ohms, with the player control network. I will try to post pics tonight, but e-mail me and I will send you some.
    $900 shipped to the lower 48.
    This is the deal of the century. pm or e-mail me with questions, offers, etc...
    paypal preferred, no international shipping.
    Thanks.

2. johnnycat42

johnnycat42

Feb 27, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Free Bump--not to hijack this ad but I have a 4 Ohm speaker only from my Scout I would trade if you would rather have the 4 Ohm Combo Cab rather than the 8---more options can't hurt ( I am located in Austin, TX)

3. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    This is a picture of the cab... it is really a darker blue than this seems... and the amp head is the brown and silver face one...

blue12.

4. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    ... AND THIS ONE IS SOLD!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.