1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD MESA WALKABOUT SCOUT 12 COMBO 4 OHM w/ Cover AND Carrying Bag ! Purple Jewel Light !

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by mb94952, Mar 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

This amp has served me WELL over the last six years or so. I have yet to find a better sounding DI, but I moved up to an M6 Carbine 212, so I gotta choose one or the other....

- Mesa Walkabout Head with upgrades.
    - Mesa Walkabout 112 cab 300w @ 4 ohms
    - Mesa Walkabout slip cover
    - Mesa Walkabout Carrying bag "murse" for the head

- Power light has been "upgraded" from red to M6 Purple. It just looks bad ass !!

- Works perfectly. The parametric EQ has a little scratchiness on the mids pot from lack of use. I "set it and forget it" and use the main Bass/Mid/Treble . It's nothing a little turning of the knobs for 60 seconds won't cure, BUT again, some of you guys are weird and consider that to be something to disclose.

This is one of those "I swear I will never sell this amp" amps. The Walkabout has been the greatest amp I've owned til now. It is SO versatile and can even drop to 2 ohms !

Weighing in a ONLY 13 lbs for the head alone, the Walkabout is both lightweight and easy to carry, AND does NOT use those class D transformers I hate. This is the real deal and you get the real, authentic old school punch and power.

$1150 shipped

MesaWalkaboutwithCovers004_zps70e1bb8d.
    MesaWalkaboutwithCovers002_zps4bc48b99.
    MesaWalkaboutwithCovers001_zps79c9d041.
    MesaWalkaboutwithCovers010_zps156bcf06.
    MesaWalkaboutwithCovers012_zps39f2019a.
    MesaWalkaboutwithCovers009_zpse91bde61.
    MesaWalkaboutwithCovers013_zps93b9ebe1.
    MesaWalkaboutwithCovers016_zpsd36f12e0.
    MesaWalkaboutwithCovers015_zpse2aaf0eb.

2. Fitz

Fitz

Oct 20, 2009
    PM'd.

3. mb94952

mb94952 Endorsing Artist : SFARZO STRINGS

SOLD locally today. Thanks for the inquiries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.