1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Mesa Walkabout . . .

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by WesW, Dec 13, 2004.

1. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    I'm selling/trading my Mesa Walkabout head. I've had it for about 2 years - only been serviced by certified Mesa techs....I'm gonna get it in for service this week - just as a check up - and then I'm thinking of selling or trading.

It's 300Watts - I also have the carry bag that Mesa sells separate. It's always in the bag if its not being used - so it's been well taken care of.

Any interest?

$699 shipped.

Trade considerations: Eden WT-550.

Thanks!

2. pm sent...

3. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    PM's replied to - thanks.

Since retail on these is $899 - I figure $750 (shipped) is reasonable....plus I'm including the bag that I had to buy separate.

Here's some pics.

BTW - I am taking this in to get checked out by my local tech - I will sell after all is well....
    [click on pics for biggers....]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's the bag - pretty well made IMO....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Of course - I'm still up for trade (Eden WT-550) as well.....

4. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    morning bumpage....

5. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    hmmm.

bump

6. GRoberts

GRoberts Supporting Member

Jan 7, 2003
    Tucson, AZ USA
    Bump for a great amp ...and a question. Why are you selling it? and what type of cabinet did you use with it? Will it get any sort of hi-fi high end tones? i.e. Bright, clear, glassy (think Marcus Miller) Was it enough power with a single 8 ohm cab? I'm thinking about an amp to use with my Aguilar GS112 cab as my small gig rig.

7. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    Very much so - great amp.
    I'm looking to get a bit of a different sound - and it's just time to try something new.

I was using with Bag End 112 and 115 (or the 115 alone). Yes - it's still plenty loud with a single 8 ohm cab. I have used it for practice with my metal band - and only the 115 cab....it was plenty loud (even with 3 guitar players!).

Thanks!

8. Plucky

Plucky

Jun 18, 2002
    Underwater
    hi, i have an eden wt-300 head that i want to sell or trade, and i'm interested in your walkabout. but i don't know if you would be willing to do a trade, since i live in europe. if you're interested, email me anyways to see if we can work something out.

thank you very much.

edit: link to the eden head thread

9. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    $699 - shipped.

10. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    Any interest in a trade for an Eden WT-330? (It is in a canvas covered wood rack from GC)

11. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    I appreciate the offer - but I'm in the market for an eden tube amp...

thanks!!

12. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    offers??

13. Thanks Wes... I'll take good care of it :hyper:

14. WesW

WesW <><

Jul 25, 2002
    Lynn Haven, FL
    :)