Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesa Walkabout

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Biker4Him, Sep 13, 2005.

1. I picked this up on a trade, and just don't have a need for it, as much as I need cash.

It's serial number 245, but I have no idea how old it is. It seems to be in good shape, with a few minor scratches in the case on the sides and bottom. It doesn't look like it's been dropped ever. I plugged it in, and hooked up to my schroeders (first the 1210, then the 21012)... sounds great!! I used to have an M-Pulse 600.. and this certainly reminded me of why I like it so much.

There are two extra Mesa 12AX7 tubes to go with it.

I'll ship it to you (inside the 48) for $625.00. Paypal included.

I'll get you pics if you want.

2. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Gold Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    This is hilarious. Apparently, it's Walkabout time here at TB. Another one of these and a Scout (combo) just sold recently as well. Both fairly quickly I might add, and one right out from under me, dangitt, but there was another deal I was trying to work out. Oh well.

I've just been seriously GAS'n for that tube tone and these things have a great rep for it, so there you go. However, I found mine elsewhere, 'cause I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD ONE (you turkey). No biggie, I did just fine, but for any of you out there wafflin' on this, don't wait too long. :)

BTW, one of the other reasons I've GAS'd on these in particular is that new player's network version of the Scout cab. Looks VERY interesting, reviews say it sounds HUGE, and the design is way cool.

Oh, and "bump" for a great guy and a cool TB'er. Recent xaction went great.

3. Can you point me to more information about this?

4. bump

5. joeybcdt

joeybcdt

May 6, 2004
    SE Texas
    email sent. I'm interested.

Joey

6. that's a great price
    i'll be in the market after christmas if it's still here

7. sorry.. long gone.