Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mesaboogie

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mebusdriver, Feb 26, 2002.

1. Where can I buy Mesaboogie cabs on the internet.

2. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Mesa only sells through local dealers. You can't even have new Mesa gear shipped out of state by a dealer, in fact. And you always pay list price for new.

If you want used, however, some of the major bass dealers like Bass NW ocassionally have them in stock. The problem with finding used Mesa bass gear is that the stuff is so good, a lot of players hang on to it! I was lucky to find my Road Ready cabs used in Southern California by scouring the want ads and I bought my 400+ new from a local dealer.

Bottom line: If you're serious about buying Mesa cabs, find the dealer nearest you from their website and go check 'em out.

3. I see used but mint Mesa Boogie cabs on ebay all the time. Ebay is the greatest thing since sliced bread, go there for almost anything you want.

4. Guitar Center here in socal is carrying them, I don't know if they are less than list price or not, unfortunately when you go to the guitar center website it will direct you to Musicians Friend for buying gear online. Haven't checked to see if they are cataloging them online yet or not...

5. TCollins

TCollins

Apr 4, 2000
    I picked up a decent 2x10 Road Ready from E-Bay.
    Beware since you are buying something that haven't
    tried out first. Do some research into the seller-
    ask questions before you bid.

Good luck

6. boogiebass

boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    Strictly list price, as is the case with all dealers. It's a Mesa policy and they insist on it or you don't carry their gear.

And you cannot buy Mesa from MF. Like I said, no out of state shipping.

Why not call up Mesa Boogie and ask these questions if you doubt what I'm posting?