1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Messenger Custom DLX Upright Electric Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe and International [DB]' started by OliverH, Apr 18, 2017.

1. OliverH

Aug 2, 2008
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    My Location:
    Bought new in 2003. Excellent sound and sustain for playing jazz, as well as being light and compact for easy transportation. Very sad to part with this instrument but I have no time to play it and it deserves a more active owner. Two sets of active pickups and onboard sound controls. I believe it has a set of Pirastro Obligatos on it but can't remember now.

It has an integrated stand bracket if you want to mount it on a cymbal stand, but the end pin works best I find. Comes with a soft case, bow+rosin, all original accessories.
    Ich biete diese Upright Electric Bass, neu gekauft 2003. Ausgezeichnete Zustand, und kommt mit weichem Koffer, Bogen, Stand, und anderen originalen Zubehöre.

Further information about the bass from the manufacturer site: The IMG_8612.JPG IMG_8613.JPG Upright Electric Bass

Attached Files: