1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Metallica-Enter Sandman

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by bullshark, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Hi,
    Anybody has a version of that song that is structurally correct and complete, in either notation or Guitar Pro format (not tabs please, they're useless for me)? I've found a few on the net, but they're all garbage.

I'd be grateful, there's no way I'll be able to memorize that song since there isn't even any riff or bassline to speak of, I'll have to read it as I play. Thanks.

2. Alembic83

Alembic83 Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Salem, Oregon
    I don't have any notation, but if you want to hear the bass line isolated, check here:

3. Qvist

Qvist

Jul 20, 2007
    Denmark
    I love Jason's bass sound on the Black Album...

4. CerealKiller

CerealKiller

Jul 29, 2008
    Norfolk, VA
    I have the entire Black Album in bass notation. It is in pdf format. Will that do?

5. That's what I used to try to learn it, and what I'll use to notate if I can't find it, but writing it down would take me about 2 days (I'm really slow writing music). Thanks.

6. That would do perfect.

7. 29-Jul-91
    Enter Sandman is released as a single: