Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Metallica LIVE!!! - October 6th - Air Canada Centre

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by BassGod, Sep 17, 2004.

1. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    I may just be the most excited person on Earth right now. Because on October 6th, I'm going to see my favourite band, Metallica! :hyper: I just ordered the tickets. I'm in the nosebleeds, in an obstructed view seat, and I don't care. Maybe I can do some seat hopping. This will be the first concert I've ever been to, and I know it'll be a good one. So is anyone in the Toronto area going? I'm sure you all want the last two minutes of your life back, but I just had to vent my excitement. :) :bassist: :cool: :hyper:

Peace,
    Graeme :bassist:

2. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I went to em in Fargo last month. They were great. We were on the floor, right up against the railing. I was within about 15 feet of Robert Trujillo during his bass solo. Pretty cool stuff. :cool:

Godsmack kicked major ass too. It was by far the best concert I have been to in awhile.

3. I'm going on Oct.4th in Montreal. Should be sweet.. jsut got tickets in the mail the other day. i'm in seats just above the floor somewhere.

4. I was gonna go to this but my friend who was supposed to order the tickets the first week they were on sale waited and now says he can't find any seats that are together so I got my money back from him and bought a Digitech Bass synth wah. I'll see them sometime later. I'm more looking forward to seeing the Muse in the Kool Haus in november.

5. Trist6075

Trist6075 Guest

Mar 6, 2001
    Bring some binoculars...

6. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    Hey, does anyone one know how strict the security guys are there? Like, for example, would I probably be kicked out if I tried to seat hop? (as in move up a few rows) Thanks. :cool:

Peace,
    Graeme :bassist:

7. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    Gimme a B
    Gimme a U
    Gimme a M
    Gimme a P

:cool: