1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

metallica- re-recordings

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by f'nar f'nar, Apr 27, 2005.

1. I tried may searches and ran back through as many pages as possible and couldn't seem to find what I wanted so here we go.

I remember a while ago reading that someone on these forums had re-recorded two Justice metallica song with the bass being played at the appropriate levels (shwing shwing) but like i said, i couldnt find em. So if anyone knows who did them, or if the person who did do em see's this, could they maybe show me them, i was unnable to download them at the time :rollno:

thanks guys!

2. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

One of the songs better not be One. It is a good song but I am sick to **** of it.

3. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    Person's name was Lokire, I beleive. Go to http://www.jasonizer.com , and search around the site, I think you can find it there.

Graeme

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Uh... I think he did the whole Justice album... and I'm pretty sure that's on the Justice album... so bad news bears I guess....

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
  6. Thanks heaps dudes!

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I know Lokire well, and remember that his playing isn't EXACTLY what is played on the tracks. Greg took a little bit of artistic freedom in his playing.

8. I see what you mean tplyons, but then, when playing a song live most people use alot of artistic freedom so it doesn't really matter.