Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

metallica- re-recordings

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by f'nar f'nar, Apr 27, 2005.

1. I tried may searches and ran back through as many pages as possible and couldn't seem to find what I wanted so here we go.

I remember a while ago reading that someone on these forums had re-recorded two Justice metallica song with the bass being played at the appropriate levels (shwing shwing) but like i said, i couldnt find em. So if anyone knows who did them, or if the person who did do em see's this, could they maybe show me them, i was unnable to download them at the time :rollno:

thanks guys!

2. Psyrcle

Psyrcle Guest

One of the songs better not be One. It is a good song but I am sick to **** of it.

3. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    Person's name was Lokire, I beleive. Go to http://www.jasonizer.com , and search around the site, I think you can find it there.

Graeme

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Uh... I think he did the whole Justice album... and I'm pretty sure that's on the Justice album... so bad news bears I guess....

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
  6. Thanks heaps dudes!

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I know Lokire well, and remember that his playing isn't EXACTLY what is played on the tracks. Greg took a little bit of artistic freedom in his playing.

8. I see what you mean tplyons, but then, when playing a song live most people use alot of artistic freedom so it doesn't really matter.