1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Metallica Tabs: The Outlaw Torn

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by DocJ, Jan 13, 2014.

1. DocJ

DocJ

Nov 4, 2013
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIkSOx6kkMY

From 0:30 to 1:30, can someone provide accurate bass tabs? Specifically that little part from 1:10 to 1:30?

It is not too complex and sounds very simple but I am very new to playing bass and I cannot quite grasp it, although I can play about maybe 30% of it. I am also not sure which tuning it is in. I have been trying to play it for a while but do not feel I am playing it correctly. The tabs I have found online are not very accurate to my knowledge.

If someone can please help, I will be grateful. I also apologize if my English is not too well.

Thank you.

2. bread_crumbs

bread_crumbs

Apr 27, 2013
    I'll check it out.

3. bread_crumbs

bread_crumbs

Apr 27, 2013
    The last part repeats 4 times. The bass is in Half-step down tuning, D#G#C#F#

[​IMG]

4. DocJ

DocJ

Nov 4, 2013
    Thank you! Maybe it's because I'm relatively new to bass but I have found it amazing how people can decipher tabs just from listening. I cannot wait to give this a try on my bass. I will let you know how it works. Thank you once again.

Edit - Works fantastically. Thank you.