1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Metallica Through the Never

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Sep 26, 2013.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

Howdy Friends:

Has anyone gone to see the new 3D Metallica movie yet? I am going tonight. James Hetfield will be attending the showing I am going to, hopefully I'll get a chance to meet him :hyper: Here is the link to the film http://www.throughthenevermovie.com/

2. Marial

Marial weapons-grade plum

Apr 8, 2011
    No plans to, but I'm interested in reviews.

3. It seems intriguing. I don't think there will be a Metallica-representative hosted viewing near me. I will probably wait for the 3D Blu-ray release & watch at home.

4. Midfour

Midfour

Aug 26, 2010
    I'm sure its gonna suck but Rob Trujillo (aka The Low Man on the Totem Pole aka Not Cliff Burton #2) apparently hosted a premiere about five miles from me.

5. update?

6. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

It was an awesome experience! The 3D feature really makes you feel like you are shadowing the band on stage. :hyper::bassist:

7. tmdazed

tmdazed

Sep 29, 2012
    saw it last night myself , story line was kind of a Metallica meets Mad max in Twin peaks concert footage was kick ass, some of it was actually filmed in Edmonton , just a couple hours up the road from Calgary