1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Metallica..

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by TerikElam, Mar 25, 2006.

1. TerikElam

TerikElam

Mar 14, 2006
  2. d8g3jdh

d8g3jdh Guest

Aug 9, 2005
    No, but Newsted rocks.

3. TheJimster

TheJimster

Feb 21, 2006
    Pensacola, FL
    i dunno man....you could probablly write it yourself watching his fingers and listening to the notes.

4. anonymous278347457

anonymous278347457 Guest

Feb 12, 2005
    oooooh...........a sadowsky

5. Mixmasta J

Mixmasta J

Dec 4, 2004
    just google newstead bass solo

6. Squashtail2

Squashtail2

Mar 28, 2006
    is it just me or did the strings not even move the majority of the time?

7. TheJimster

TheJimster

Feb 21, 2006
    Pensacola, FL
    i think it's you

8. basspunk2005

basspunk2005 Guest

Jan 31, 2005
    Yea I know this very well:) for my Gcse music exam I had to do a performance so I did a bass solo, I did all of that up until the end of My Friend Of Misery, then after that I went into Anesthesia. I got graded an A for my music exam lol I also used to play this solo at gigs which at the time non of my friends or family had ever seen me play like that so that was great seeing them all constantly cheering me on while I played it at a young age of 16!!altho that was 3 years ago and sadly I cant really remember how to play over half of Anesthesia. But Ill never forget Newsteds great lil intro on that. Its great:)

9. visa

visa

Dec 17, 2005
    aren't the arpeggios for that exactly from anesthesia?

10. Hmm, and what's that? I'm using now a dial-up connection (Yeaaah!), so it's a problem to me to download anything. But I have some gp3's of Metallica. And there are Newstead's and Cliff's solo among them. So if you can tell what that link is about I'll upload some :)

11. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL The Beagle Father Supporting Member

And thats the truth ! :bassist: