Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Metallica's st. anger

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by bass__player01, Jun 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, me and my band would like to play metallica's new song st. anger, but I just can't find the tabs anywere... i could try to find them by myself but i'm not very experienced with this... so if any of you could help me find it, that would be nice...

thank you all

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I hate to say it, but it's a bit early for St. Anger tabs. If your guitarists knows the song, learn it off of him. If he doesn't, you might have to wait a bit.

The bass is just following the guitar... maybe look for guitar tabs. :oops:

3. Thanks a lot guys, that will be useful :D

4. Jiles

Jiles Banned

Nov 28, 2001
    Just listen to the song.

Figure out the chord structure and key first.

Then...hear the melody in your head.....hum the melody....play it over and over in your head...

Pick up the bass....noodle around in the right key and you will not need any tabs!

5. why on earth would you ever want to play that GARBAGE that they consider music? :D :D :D

6. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Speaking of garbage, I sure hope your drummer has the trash can drum kit to pull off this song.

7. /\:D :D :D so you have seen that picture too? thats hilarious!

8. well that trash drum kit whats got them to #1.and made them the best heavy metal band in the world to date...if your so hot then y dont i hear anything about you..????thats waht i thought

9. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.