1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Meteor...?..

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jazzy grille, Mar 15, 2008.

1. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Okay..

I am pretty drunk.. :atoz:

Did anyone hear anyhting about a meteor last night? I was catching a ride on local hoppers van (drunk bus) and we all noticed this HUGE orange light in the sky.. I was not the only one who saw this, there was six of us not including the people in the parking lot that we pulled over in. At first I thought it might have been a very low helicopter (we were right be I95 and I see heli-cops chasing people all the time on there), but then stuff started flying off of it... :meh:

It lasted a good 5 minuets and was very intense (lit up the whole sky over here), infact a couple of people started freaking out in the parking lot we were pulled over in, it happend around 2:15am (EST)..

Anyone?

A weird end to a weird night..

2. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Dude

Almost 4 am and you're posting this ****?

However, I don't know anything about it. I'm assuming you are drunk now. I sure am. EDIT: oh yeah, you said you are pretty drunk. Welcome to the club.

3. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    Pretty drunk is an uderstatment. :D

4. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    No meteor last five minutes in sight unless it's on acid or you are.

5. Maby it was aliens?

6. hbarcat

hbarcat Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2006
    Rochelle, Illinois
    Meteors last only a few seconds.

7. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
    Right you are. Maybe it was an angel? OP notice if any of your cohorts got turned into a pillar of salt, or came down with a bad case of boils, or anything like that when it happened?

8. MyUsernameHere

MyUsernameHere ?????????????

Nov 3, 2007
    Lexington KY
  9. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    I'm waiting for abduction so I have more material for songs.