Metronome Giveaway

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by XavierG, Apr 9, 2004.

1. Need one? Budget does not allow for purchase? Been with TB at least ONE YEAR? Email me and tell me why you feel it wil improve your playing. (Please, if you have one, don't "apply").

This is a Matrix MR 800 Quartz Metronome (new!)... free to one member to be chosen randomly on or about April 20th. Include your full name and mailing address pls. I'll take care of shipping costs.

2. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    First, you must tell us if you were testing amps at a music shop in Surrey this weekend and wearing a "got bass?" T-shirt.
    Oh, and I already have a metronome but it's a good thing to give away to a kid who needs one.
  3. WHOA! :eek: Word gets around!!!! How did you know that???????
  4. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  5. :D

Seriously, were you in the store, Matthew? Were you the guy with the 2 kids and a lady?
  6. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001

No, no - It wasn't me. I just saw the thread the guy posted in OT. He dscribed you pretty well so folks figured it was you (can we call you "jazz chops"? ;) ) ...of course you've probably followed the link (in Sped's post) and figured it out by now...
  7. Oh,,, no, haven't seen it yet but I'll go there now. Thanks for the heads up.
  8. Phat Ham

Phat Ham

Feb 13, 2000
    ooh me! pick me! i need a metronome. email sent.