Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mexican Fender Jazz and Peavey Basic 112...

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rayzak, Dec 8, 2002.

1. rayzak

rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    I've got an awesome X-mas set up for the beginner or an excellent practice/small-gig-rig for sale.
    A Mexican made fender jazz bought new in January of 2001 and a Peavey Basic 112 bought at the same time.

The Jazz looks and plays as good as it did when I bought it and the Peavey is at least that good. I have a non-Fender hardshell case for the bass that it fits in perfectly. It was a used case when I bought it so it does show some wear, but is in perfect working order otherwise.

I'll also include a Sabine ZIP-1000 hand held tuner which is scratched up a bit but works wonderfully. Also, i'll throw in a Fender leather strap and a cord to plug that baby into the amp.

The Peavey Basic 112 has a 12 inch speaker with 50 watts. An extension cabinet boosts its power to 70 watts. It's controls are volume, pre-gain, low, low-mid, high-mid, and high. Has effects loop, active or passive selection, bright or normal button and a head phone jack. It really is a great amp.

This was my first quality rig after playing for years with a cheap Hondo and a borrowed 8-inch homade amp. I paid $320 for the bass new, $275 for the amp new, $60 for the used case, $20 to a friend for the used Sabine and about another $20 for the cord and strap for a total of about $695. I'd like to get $400 out of it. Buyer pays shipping(I really have no idea how much that would be).

Act fast and you can have it for X-Mas. Any questions or for more pics, e-mail me. I have no computer access at work so i'll get back with ya in the evening if you mail me during the day. Thanks for your interest.

2. rayzak

rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Jazz headstock.

3. rayzak

rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Jazz close-up

4. rayzak

rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    Peavey Basic 112

5. rayzak

rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    I'll split shipping. Great deal folks.

6. Hey man, i was wondering if you were willing to split up your deal, if so how much do you want for your bass?, e-mail me back if you get a chance, Lost_at_Sea_Ca@yahoo.com, thanks