So I've been saving up money for a new bass. I'm sure I want a Jazz Bass, but I don't know if I want a Mexican one or an American one. Right now I have almost $400 saved up, and it took me at least half a year to get that. I can get a Mexican one for $599, while I can get an American one for $999. Right now, I'd really like something much better then my current Rogue bass which I dislike, but I'd be fine with anything better then it. So should I get a Mexican one, or get more money and wait longer to get an American one?