1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MF Sale on 21' Monster Cable $26.55

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Stanley Student, May 26, 2011.

1. kenstee

kenstee

Oct 9, 2009
    Pretty good deal. And Monsters all have Lifetime Warranties that covers everything and anything that happens to it - no questions asked - as well. I'd also see how much cheaper you could get it from Music123 or GC via price matching. IMHO, I don't think the bass-specific cables are anything special. I'd get it and if you don't like it return it or sell it here.

2. wave rider

wave rider

Jan 5, 2005
    I'll give it a shot, thanks.

=wr=

3. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
  4. chaotick

chaotick

Aug 15, 2006
    Raleigh, NC, USA
    Never heard of silent switching. That's genius!

5. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    The Planet Waves silent cables are all I'll use now. I stocked up on a few on this 'buy one get one free' deal.

6. RFord04

RFord04

Apr 8, 2009
    Flint, Michigan
    I also use one of the Planet Waves switch cables. I love it, and for 20 bucks a cable when you buy two, that is a great deal.

7. gard0300

gard0300

Jan 10, 2011
    Vandalia, Ohio
    Check Amazon out on Monster Bass Cables. They always beat MF, GC and the usual suspects. :)

8. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    I had a cable back in the mid 1980's that had a silent switch on it... Used it for about 7years when a cymbal fell on it on stage and cut it in half! Nice cable though

9. jumbodbassman

jumbodbassman Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Stuck in traffic -NY & CT
    Born Again Tubey
    got the sale cable last night. seems well made and solid.