1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

MF Stupid deal of day Pigtronix Bass Fat Drive Effects Pedal

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by jazznrick, Oct 24, 2017.

1. for 69 bucks.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Driven Crane likes this.
  2. azfatboy

azfatboy

May 11, 2016
    why??? Am I missing something? Anyone can go to MF and get the stupid deal...

Regardless, it looks like a good price on an interesting pedal. I'm half tempted to try one out.

3. OOD

OOD

Jul 29, 2009
    Is this a scam? I'm not sure why you would need anybody's email address.

4. oh I thought you had to get the email to get the deal. honest mistake, post edited

OOD likes this.
  5. OOD

OOD

Jul 29, 2009
    Oh okay.

It's a shame you didn't get to this deal earlier. You could have had it for the low price of $449.

jazznrick likes this.
  6. I'll pass at both prices, although I have paid that much for an Overdrive(not bragging *shakes head*)

7. Moody Tuner

Moody Tuner

Jun 30, 2017
    Chicago
    I've seen that pedal as their 'deal of the day' on several occasions. Don't worry if you miss it, it will be back. I'm now convinced that they have some serious overstock thst they need to push. That being said, I've jumped on a few mics that were the 'deal of the day'.

I downloaded their deal of the day app on my phone. It's a nice quick way to see what they're blowing out that day, but you can't purchase it directly within the app. I would find that annoying if I really wanted to buy any of the offers, which I'm rarely motivated to do.

8. OOD

OOD

Jul 29, 2009
    They have a mic on there about ever other day.

9. Moody Tuner

Moody Tuner

Jun 30, 2017
    Chicago
    It's true, most of the time it's the MXL 900 that I already bought from the deal!!!

10. OOD

OOD

Jul 29, 2009
    I bought a MXL condenser mic a few years ago with the stupid deal. Not sure if that was it or not.

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021