1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MF Stupid Deal?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Spector_Ray, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    They must've had a run on mics because that's about all they've had on their site for about a week!:D Can't wait for the kazoo deals!

2. peterbright

peterbright

Jan 23, 2007
    On The Bayou
    You missed them...how many do you want?

3. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    I'll wait for the next batch.

4. sweet, I wish they would have more bass stuff up there. They had that line 6 recording stuff for like ten bucks, but they wont ship to Iraq..... :(

5. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I have the MF Stuipd Deal pop up as part of my morning routine, and it's fairly useless overall. The worst are the days where they have the obscure software plugins for $10. I had high hopes for the SDOTD, but it's pretty lame on the whole.

6. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    One time they had a deal on bass gigbags, really nice padded ones for $9.95, and I bought three. It was actually a really good deal, no disappointment there.

7. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Isn't it kind of sad that that's the best we could come up with? "One time they had a good deal on a $10 gig bag..." I would be stoked if they had a good deal on a bass that wasn't a Rogue or a Washburn. Suck it up and put an American Fender on sale for $150 under the normal sale price. I bet they would move a ton. Even the MIM Fenders. Just put SOMETHING up there for people to get excited about!

8. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Stupid Deal = Too much/old/soon to be discontinued inventory

9. That's crazy, they ship to my APO addy here in Ko-rea.

10. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Funny, today's is drum hardware. Regular price =- $329. Today's stupid deal price is $329. Never seen that one before. Stupid price matches regular price :eyebrow: :smug:

11. l_2e1ba0d040276a809c01c541e14666df.

12. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    [​IMG]

13. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Those stupid MF'ers.