1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

MF warehouse sale, cheap strings and more. Discuss.

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by klocwerk, Jun 8, 2007.

1. klocwerk

klocwerk

May 19, 2005
    Somerville, MA
  2. Yup, one of my friends grabbed one of the Kustom 1x15 combos. Should be comin in today I think.

3. phephron

phephron Supporting Member

May 5, 2004
    Florida
    For those of you that love wide straps they have the Levy Leather 4 1/2 strap for only $35 - generally can't find these for less than $50. I have 2 of them and they are very comfortable.

4. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Yeah really nice straps. If I didn't already have a Moody wide, Comfort Strapp and Low End strap I would pick one up!

5. 2Groovebass

2Groovebass Guest

Nov 21, 2006
    Thanks, great strap I'm going to order one.

-Tom

6. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    New York
    i noticed the epifan ul 4x10's for 999 and the ul 6x10's for 1199.....killer prices for those cabs!

7. I'm looking for a decent home practice amp. Are the Rouge combos ok?

8. klocwerk

klocwerk

May 19, 2005
    Somerville, MA
    $50 usually gets you 15w and an 8" driver, this is a fantastic deal in that it's 30w and a 10" for only $50. IMHO.
    It's probably not going to be fantastic tone, but hey, it's the most power I've seen for $50 new.

9. eqvolvorama

eqvolvorama Supporting Member

Dec 11, 2000
    Arlington, Virginia
    I think it's been at this price for a while, but I got a Korg AX3B processor for $50 from Musician's Friend the other week. I was looking for a decent headphone amp with a tuner and some home recording flexibility to replace my Ampworks from a few years ago.

I gotta say - this thing is amazing. I am completely shocked by how far digital modeling has come in the last ten years. This thing blows away my original Bass POD (haven't tried the XT), runs on four AAs, and can fit nicely in a gigbag. While I appreciate the magic of standing next to a true SVT or Bassman, the odds of me buying another tube system in the future are getting smaller and smaller when I can score something like the AX3B for so little money.

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 20, 2021