1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale MFSL Beatles Box Set- THE Best Sound! EVEN LOWER PRICE!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by FranF, Apr 9, 2015.

1. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Northeastern PA
    Price:
    $475
    Acknowledged as the best sounding source of the the whole Beatles '63-70 catalog. 1/2 speed mastered virgin vinyl. I'm the original owner, bought new in '83 upon release. It's in near mint condition, and surely played less than 20-25 times, with some titles maybe only 5x or less. On a premium Pioneer PL-518 table and Shure V-15 Type IV cartridge. These sets, when people part with them, go for around $1000 on Ebay. Still have the receipts. Even includes the Geo-Disc for turntable set up. I'll do 1/2 price at $475 SHIPPED, lower 48, US only. No trades. Thanks! photo(5).JPG photo(4).JPG photo(2).JPG photo(3).JPG

Last edited: May 24, 2015
    D Bopp and Pentatonic like this.
  2. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Very sweet

FranF likes this.
  3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    This is a super low price I didn't know these even existed wow

4. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Northeastern PA
    Well, after buying every possible version, right up to the new remasters on CD, both stereo and mono, along with owning the US, UK, and Japan versions, I came to the same conclusion most audiophiles did: these MFSL albums are the best, hands down. And I agree that they're bargain priced too... ;-) They go for up to more than double on Ebay..... and cannot be bought new. They were discontinued after the initial run in the early-mid 80's....

5. FranF

FranF Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Northeastern PA
    Tuesday bump!!!