MI Audio Blue Boy Deluxe

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by emjazz, Jan 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    I love this overdrive pedal, but I'm realizing that for what I do, I don't need some of the pedals that I have here. It looks new other than a small bit of the label on the bottom that came off from velcro. Also, if you don't want to mount it onto a pedalboard, then you'll have to get some little rubber feet for the bottom...I'm trying to be nitpicky....looking at the pedal though, there are no marks on it what so ever. $125 shipped in the US. Not trades. Thanks.

Andy.

2. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    PM'd

3. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Still available.

...and to let folks know what this will give you...it's basically a super hotrodded tubescreamer....there's both more gain and less gain available compared to a tubescreamer. You have controls for volume, gain, bright, mids (no more fighting getting stuck with that midrange bump that you get from a TS), tone and character. The character allows you to introduce different stages of overdrive to your low end.....great pedal.

4. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    bump...

5. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    ....and sold. Thanks Rick!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 18, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.