MIA Fender Deluxe Jazz for sale!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lildrgn, Feb 5, 2003.

1. lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA

Don't miss out on my MIA Fender Deluxe Jazz. Purchased new in 1999, it has served me well, but it's time to move it on. It is in great shape and has few, if any, scratches or dings on it (going off the top of my head...).

I had an extra string tree added on the headstock by Mike Lull; I can't remember why, though.

It's burgundy with an ivory/off white pickguard, and a rosewood neck. I've put in Dunlop straplock pegs and just a few weeks put on some Ernie Ball Slinkys (.105).

This bass sounds and plays great. Tons of growl. Sound very flexible via the tone (stacked treb and bass, separate mids dials) and pickup dials.

Why am I looking to part with it? Because I can't get it to sound like I want with my amplification and gear. Very frustrating, but true. Someone with great amps and speakers looking for a Jazz will love this bass.

Price? $750 plus shipping. And I'll throw in a gig bag.

Thanks for reading.

ps. Pictures available now. Look in the Fender J folder...
  2. Bonafide

Oct 15, 2002
    Looking forward to pics.
  3. lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    Here you go. Click here and choose the Fender Jazz MIA folder. Will put up brighter ones if needed.

4. lildrgn

Jul 11, 2000
    Seattle, WA
    *cough* bump *cough*