MIA Fender Jazz 2001

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jedi, Sep 30, 2003.

1. jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    I'm selling my Fender because I always go back to my Yamaha, and I love that thin neck. I've owned this bass for the past two and a half years, after buying it off my friend who owned it for six months as the original owner. There is a mysterious scrape on the bottom edge that was there when I bought it it, and light buckle rash on the back. Nothing serious. It hasn't left the house, and the only non-original parts are the strap knobs, that weren't on the bass when I aquired it. But I have a DiMazario strap lock system, and a Dunlop black matte straplock system and I'll throw in either one. It has a black Fender Vintage pickguard on it, but I have the original white one as well. I'm asking $600 which and I'll take care of the shipping. Any questions or whatever, just PM me. Thanks:)

*SOLD* i don't know how to delete the thread, or if i even can? if a moderator could do that for me, that would be great :)