1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MIA Fender Jazz 2001

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jedi, Sep 30, 2003.

1. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    I'm selling my Fender because I always go back to my Yamaha, and I love that thin neck. I've owned this bass for the past two and a half years, after buying it off my friend who owned it for six months as the original owner. There is a mysterious scrape on the bottom edge that was there when I bought it it, and light buckle rash on the back. Nothing serious. It hasn't left the house, and the only non-original parts are the strap knobs, that weren't on the bass when I aquired it. But I have a DiMazario strap lock system, and a Dunlop black matte straplock system and I'll throw in either one. It has a black Fender Vintage pickguard on it, but I have the original white one as well. I'm asking $600 which and I'll take care of the shipping. Any questions or whatever, just PM me. Thanks:)

*SOLD* i don't know how to delete the thread, or if i even can? if a moderator could do that for me, that would be great :)

2. jedi

jedi

Apr 11, 2003
    north texas
    bump