1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available MIA Fender Jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Dustin Owens, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    I am reluctantly selling my American Fender Jazz bass as I am reducing gear down to a single bass/amp so whichever of the two basses I have up for sale sells first, I will be keeping the other.

This is Jazz was received from a trade here on TB. It has a dime sized ding on the top of the body that is not very noticeable and a small chip in the top of the fret-board at the 10th fret ( both pictured ). When I received this bass it was pretty obvious the previous owner smoked cigars and wore a lot of cologne. With the help of an ozone generator I got rid of a majority of the smell, however if you sniff close at the neck you can smell a faint sweet odor still.

It came with a tort pick-guard that I will include however I liked the look of the custom made white guard better so that is the one I used.

I would prefer a local sale as I cannot afford shipping, however if you pay for and send me a label I can package it up for you.

This comes with a Fender hard shell case.

image3. image5. image6. image4. image7.

2. bump

3. marcberez

marcberez Supporting member

Jun 23, 2012
    Tampa, FL
    Weight?

4. Digital scale says 8.8lbs and the same if I weight myself and then with the bass, but that seems low. I want to say more around mid 9lb range.