Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIA Fender Precision Bass

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by uglycicles, Aug 25, 2004.

1. uglycicles

uglycicles Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    Fender USA Standard Precision Bass

Natural body, rosewood fretboard. Serial #ZO127357, which dates it to 2000. I bought it in 2002 from a shop outside of Chicago and I am the original owner. I have gigged this thing 3 times and rehearsed/played at home sparingly. Not a thing wrong with it, it's just I've come to the conclusion that the Precision vibe isn't for me. Comes with the standard black plastic Fender hard case.

I'm asking $600.00. I'd prefer a buyer in the Chicago/Milwaukee area, as I've never shipped a bass before. If I have to, I will. Shipping, if necessary, to be paid by buyer from zip 60490.

PM me with any questions.
    More pictures at:
    MIA Fender Precision

[​IMG]

2. uglycicles

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
  3. uglycicles

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    Any offers? Price is not firm.

4. Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Dec 30, 2001
    Boston MA
    Would you be up for trading?
    Id spend money for the difference.
    I have an Active Ibanez Srx400 in great shape, and its a really good bass but like you Im not feeling its vibe.

5. uglycicles

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    Thanks for the offer Bill, but at this point, I'm pretty much looking for the cash.

6. uglycicles

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
  7. uglycicles

Dec 10, 2003
    Southwest Chicago
    Tuesday morning bump.