Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIA Fender precision for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by kjr, Sep 26, 2004.

1. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    I have only used it a few times and it never really seemed to fit with me. It’s a great bass but it’s just not what I need. Hopefully someone will get the chance to use it now. There are no cosmetic or technical problems with it, it’s in great shape. I have taken great care of it, I clean it and the strings after every time I play. I’m asking $775 plus whatever shipping and insurance is. PM me if you want pictures of it because it won’t let me post pictures on my posts.

2. More info? Colors, fingerboard, etc? Pictures would be nice too.

3. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    All of the pictures I have of it are too big to post on here. If you want, I can send you pictures though. It's a sweet bluish/green color that I don’t think Fender makes anymore with a maple fretboard. I picked this certain bass out of a lot of them. It has never been gigged or even left my house (except traveling from the store). It’s a great bass but I just don't have a need for it.

4. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    Any offers? I really need to sell this bass. The pictures finally work :)

5. That's an incredible looking bass, actually in the color combo I'm looking for. The price is a little too high for me, especially with shipping costs and stuff. I hope someone decides to buy it before I go crazy!

6. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    Make me an offer. I'll see what I can do for you. This bass has so little use, you can't tell that it's even been played once. It’s in the exact same condition as it was the day I got it new.

7. kjr

kjr

Jan 25, 2003
    Michigan
    Bump for offers. I really need to get rid of this beautiful bass.