MIA Jazz w/ Lace Sensor Mid 90's (I think)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by heavyJams, Jan 26, 2003.

1. I've got a "gunbarrel gray" 4 string MIA Jazz bass from I think the mid 90s. It was when they started playing some with the body style. It is smaller than the ones now and has no pickguard (it's not supposed to). It's got lace sensor pickups, volume/pickup blend knob stack, a treble/bass knob stack, and a db cut/boost switch. It has a few cosmetic flaws and the volume knob probably needs to be rewired or something (it works but is almost inaudible for 3/4 of the way then gets really loud, but I don't notice because I always play it full out). I can get some pics posted later. I'm asking $525 plus shipping, but I'd rather someone in the Nashville-ish area want it so I don't have to ship (i've never shipped a bass before). It's a real workhorse, but I am selling so I can afford a DP custom. Peace outside.

edit: It's definately a 1990. I looked at the serial number.
  2. ok... $500 plus shipping. I'm still working on pics, but I'll get them done faster if someone emails me or p messages me about it.
  3. Sounds like a Fender Jazz Plus. The one I have played had the same situation with the volume pot. Probably an easy fix. Very nice bass and good price! Good luck with your sale!