Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIA P bass, $600 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cheezewiz, Sep 6, 2005.

1. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Hey TBers, I have a great playing, great looking P bass up on the block. This bass was considered very much a keeper by me, but I just got a shot at a very nice Ric 4003 at a very nice price, which has been on my GAS list since I was a teen, and I need to raise some cash to make it happen.

I obtained this bass from Ampig on the Dude Pit. It is a 1999 American P bass, sunburst/rosewood. Ampig added a tortiseshell 62RI pickguard, and I added the 62 RI finger rest. The bass pretty much looks like a 62 RI, with the exception of the tuners. (Standard Fender tuners rather than the reverse's on the 62RI) I'd say the bass is in 8 to 8.5 out of 10. It's not brand new perfect, but its certainly not beat. There are a few small scratches, and one very small ding in the back of the neck, but nothing that affects playability, or its damn good looks. It comes with a black Fender hardshell case, in similar condition. The bass is currently strung with a new set of TI Superalloys.

I DO NOT have pictures of the bass right at this moment. I will get some up as soon as possible. My digital at home is on the fritz, so I need to bring a work camera home to take some pics.

email for any more info, delturco@earthlink.net

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    Topper for pics added.

3. JJBluegrasser

JJBluegrasser Wannabe Snazzy Dresser

Apr 17, 2003