Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Michael, Steve...Come to Australia, you know you want to

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by heath_the_great, Oct 5, 2004.

1. well micheal, cmon, you know you want to, ive already hassled steve a little (sorry steve :D ) but im sure you'll be very welcome over here, ill be head of the street team if neccecary...hell ill even organise groupies ahead of schedule :D ..but please consider it...we barely get any 'good' :ninja: musicians here, steve vai was just here for the seccond time in 10 years (sold out in a week) geroge benson is coming soon...living color have never been here :bawl: and its almost been 10 years since primus were here last, brian setzer is trying his hardest to come out here, ive signed many a petition but the promoters dont think theres enough for him to come out here, yet the last petition i signed had about 3000 people on it :bawl: ...

but enough of my ranting, we'd love to see you down here

2. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    I second that!

3. I think you will enjoy Australia.... Im sure we could put together a nice package of hospitality for you....

Ask Jon Cleary, hes always here.....

4. as i said to steve..if he comes to newcastle and does a gig here, we're doing a duet of the chicken or word of mouth :D ....at least id like to wish anyway :smug:

5. Michael Manring

Michael Manring TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Hey, twist our arms! We’d love to tour down under and will be there as soon as we get a workable offer. Hope to see you guys then!