Michael, Steve...Come to Australia, you know you want to

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by heath_the_great, Oct 5, 2004.

1. well micheal, cmon, you know you want to, ive already hassled steve a little (sorry steve :D ) but im sure you'll be very welcome over here, ill be head of the street team if neccecary...hell ill even organise groupies ahead of schedule :D ..but please consider it...we barely get any 'good' :ninja: musicians here, steve vai was just here for the seccond time in 10 years (sold out in a week) geroge benson is coming soon...living color have never been here :bawl: and its almost been 10 years since primus were here last, brian setzer is trying his hardest to come out here, ive signed many a petition but the promoters dont think theres enough for him to come out here, yet the last petition i signed had about 3000 people on it :bawl: ...

but enough of my ranting, we'd love to see you down here
  2. oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
  3. I think you will enjoy Australia.... Im sure we could put together a nice package of hospitality for you....

Ask Jon Cleary, hes always here.....
  4. as i said to steve..if he comes to newcastle and does a gig here, we're doing a duet of the chicken or word of mouth :D ....at least id like to wish anyway :smug:
  5. Michael Manring

Michael Manring TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Hey, twist our arms! We’d love to tour down under and will be there as soon as we get a workable offer. Hope to see you guys then!