Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Michael's February 2005 Denver gig; Website Oddity

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by osciphex, Nov 2, 2004.

1. osciphex

osciphex

Jun 1, 2001
    So I was about to recommend to my friend in Denver that she see Michael and Alex DeGrassi when they play Swallow Hill in february... I checked out there website entry for the concert, when I noticed something enormously odd: A picture of noneother than Steve Lawson where the picture of Michael should be! Strange! Unless Steve is also playing this gig... someone should probably tell this website.

check it out.
    http://events.swallowhill.com/default.asp?SearchMonth=2/28/2005&monthsubmit=x&MV=2/28/2005

2. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Haha!!! ROTFLMAO - that's fantastic! :)

Michael, buddy, you gotta do something with that shiny shirt, dude, you're lookin' kinda 80s... ;)

Steve
    www.stevelawson.net

3. Michael Manring

Michael Manring TalkBass Pro Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Ah, yes. In an effort to simplify their professional lives, Steve and Michael have declared themselves interchangeable!

4. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
    Ah, the axis of noodling - you never know who might turn up to play the gig...

Steve
    www.stevelawson.net

5. TaySte_2000

TaySte_2000

Jun 23, 2001
    Manchester, UK
    Endorsing Artist: Mojohand, Subdecay, Overwater, Matamp
    I laugh to hear Michael refused entry because he doesn't look like his pic.

Time to break out the nail varnish Michael