Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Michael Vee, Aug 16, 2005.

1. MichaelVee's feedback..
  2. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Great doing business with Michael. I saw his bump for a 'bass wanted' ad that he had been looking for more than a year - a fretless Steinberger Spirit. I had pretty close to the exact bass he was looking for, and I wasn't really playing it, so I really didn't have a choice other than to offer it up.

Michael knew exactly what he was looking for, and we spent a few days exchanging emails and some detailed pictures. We 'shook' on the deal, and he sent the money right over. Everything worked out great, and I'm happy I could help Michael out on his quest. He gets a big thumbs up from me, and I think most basses prefer being played to sitting in the gig bag.
  3. Sako

Nov 4, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    Michael bought my sansamp. Everything went smooth and he paid quickly. I would not hesitate doing business with him again.

4. thetaxmiser

thetaxmiser Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2002
    Sonoma County, CA, USA
    There were a few delays while we were negotiating as Michael was travelling and it was near the holdiays. Once we agreed on a deal Michael shipped it when he said he would and immediately emailed me the tracking number. The amp was packed very well (in the original packaging) and it was exactly as he had described.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Michael in the future.