Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Micheal Manring

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by oneoftheway, Feb 2, 2003.

1. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey just wondering if anyone knew where i could get a transcription or tab for Michael Manring's Wide Asleep. I have searched tabs sites and search engines but have come up with nothing. Thanks for your help.

2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Well....Michael is actually one of the TB Pros and shares a forum with Steve Lawson, where you can assk him about stuff. Why not try asking a question about this piece, directly to Michael?

3. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    Ok sweet but i think I know what his answer is gunna be. "Buy my transcription Book" Im gunna feel really stupid if he answers me like that. I he really gunna wanna help me he probobly gunna say
    "i bet you illegaly download my sopng s from kazza too. Ok ill go ask thanks for the help guys

4. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I've only met him once, but Michael Manring is a gem among all men, he is one of the nicest people I've ever met, and I would be surprised if he treated you like that.

5. oneoftheway

oneoftheway

Nov 27, 2002
    Haha yeah i know. I was just messing around. I cant belive i have never seen his forum before, i like listen to his CD,s every night. (try to learn one of his riffs or something)

6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I agree - from hearing him talk at the clinic in London, I would also be very suprised if he was like that and I'm sure he would try to help.

7. Hmm.. lemme see.. not much about tabbiez... oki..

* kick *

Off to Misc ! ;)