1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Micro-BR Simultaneous Inputs

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by mrehayden, Mar 28, 2009.

1. mrehayden

mrehayden

Mar 28, 2009
    I wanted to try something new with my u-BR today but for the life of me I cant get it to record two inputs simultaneously! I obviously cant be bothered to find it in the thick instruction booklette, but how can you enable two inputs simultaneously to practice and record?

In trainer mode when I enable the line-in in the input panel, bother track numbers 1 & 2 are flashing. I dont understand it. Does it need both?

Help would be marvelous, and I'll post back if and when I do find an explaination of what it is going wrong in this novel of an manual.

Ta

2. it wont.... only one input at a time... i was trying to run a mp3 player thru mine with the bass at the same time... to play along so a dont have to put music on my card everytime i want to playalong... the 1 ad 2 flashing in record mode is like a two tracks from the one input if you want a double track or two track type function... i was bummed...i cant use the line in and the guitar in at same time... but its kicks ass otherwise...wish it had more basss sounds though

3. jro

jro

Mar 29, 2004
    St. Paul, MN
    The short answer is that it can't record two inputs simultaneously to two separate tracks. It can record from the mic and guitar inputs at the same time but only to one track. It might do it as a stereo pair. Check out microrecorders.org - I think there is an article or forum posting about this.

4. really????mine wont record with the mic and a guitar when you switch inputs the one was that was selected goes off....