1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Micro Head Case - Got One That Works...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by ArtechnikA, Mar 28, 2015.

1. ArtechnikA

ArtechnikA I endorsed a check once... Gold Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2013
    SEPA
    I'm liking this:
    Dillon Precision: Reloaders, Reloading Equipment, Bullet Reloading, Bullet Reloaders

It easily carries my GK 500Fusion, its power cord, two 10' speaker cables, and its footswitch.
    Nicely padded, lots of pockets, extremely high quality Cordura, very subtle.
    Discreet center pouch you could use to carry a Personal Protective Device (its original purpose) or just anything you want well-hidden and protected.

$45.

No connection with Dillon Precision except as a satisfied customer for many years.

Here it is with the 500Fusion on top for sizing:
    IMG_20150328_142851.

S-Bigbottom likes this.
  2. Passinwind

Passinwind I know nothing. Commercial User

Dec 3, 2003
    Columbia River Gorge, WA.
    Owner/Designer &Toaster Tech Passinwind Electronics
    Cool, thanks for posting that. For the last week or so I've been sorting through all kinds of camera, laptop, and firearms bags and hard cases that might work with my new DIY modular system. That's a useful size for me; there are a lot of others out there that are similar but many have obtrusive branding or other bling factors that I'd just as soon do without.

mbelue likes this.
  3. Blankandson

Blankandson Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    I've been looking also for the past few weeks since I got my 500 Fusion. I decided to use my DELL laptop backpack, and switch it over to music instead of computer stuff. It has two slots for 17" laptops and the 500 Fusion fits snug in either one. Plus all the other pockets. I paid $75 for it but your solution would work just fine. I'm using the DELL backpack because it is already paid for. Thanks for the good advice though!

4. Blankandson

Oct 20, 2010
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    Well, my wife said to keep all the computer stuff in the backpack and go for your solution. So it's ordered and should arrive within the week. Thanks for the helpful hint.

5. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    for years I've been using one of those Home Depot camera style tool cases ....aluminum looking

6. mrufino1

mrufino1 Supporting Member

Aug 2, 2005
    Nutley, NJ
    What is that case called? The link is bringing me to their main page and I can't find that on the site. Thanks.

7. ArtechnikA

ArtechnikA I endorsed a check once... Gold Supporting Member

Feb 24, 2013
    SEPA
    For me, it takes a few seconds on that page until the scripting takes you directly to the product page, so - patience...

However, the product is:
    Dillon's Concealed Carry Tote
    Stock Number: 18193

8. Rick Auricchio

Rick Auricchio Registered Bass Offender

You mean like one of these?
    images.

mbelue and JimmyM like this.
  9. JimmyM

JimmyM Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    I've always wanted a combination amp/gun bag.

10. Blankandson

Oct 20, 2010
    Gallatin, Tennessee
    I'm having it shipped to my Father-In-Laws home in Nashville. By the time I get there it will probably already have a couple of pistols in it!

99Z3 and JimmyM like this.