Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Mid-90's Ampeg 4x10 CL cabinet

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by djphil, Oct 28, 2002.

1. 90's Ampeg 4x10 CL bass cabinet. Comes with removable casters and is in great cosmetic condition and excellent sounding condition. Email for pics or more info! Cab is 8 ohms and handles 500 watts. Thanks!

2. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Where are you?

3. I'm in Temple, Texas. I'll ship the cab though, no problem. Email me if you're interested. reagan@alpha1.net
    thanks

4. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    I'm in Corsicana, the other side of Waco, so I could drive. How much$$$?

5. Cool. Yeah, I'm right up the road from you so we could easily meet halfway. I was looking to get close to $400, since that's what these run about used and in this condition, but let me know how close to that you can come and we can probably work out a deal. Thanks.

6. if he passes, I might bite on this.

7. Well, I still have no offer from him as of yet, so make sure and keep in touch with me. Thanks!

8. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Hey Joe go for it. I wasn;t trying to hold anyone up. Sorry bout that. Hehehe, "Go Joe":D

9. Yeah, email me about it or just put another reply on here. It's just sittin' there in my livin' room!

10. I'd be willing to cut a deal if either one of you if we sold locally so I wouldn't have to shell out the cash for shipping the cabinet. Let me know how much you think you'd pay for it. Thanks.