1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Middle Georgia TB GTG (Warner Robins, GA)

Discussion in 'Social Events and Get Togethers [BG]' started by JOME77, Aug 1, 2012.

1. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Middle Georgia TB GTG

OK, it's official. We'll be having the Middle Georgia TB GTG on Saturday Sept. 15th.

It's going to be held in the same venue as the last 2 years.
    First Assembly Church Warner Robins GA (Dennis [bassWR] was able to reserve the youth facility again!)
    and the hours will be 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM.

Dennis and I will be providing the food (Georgia Bob's BBQ) and refreshments so bring only your basses, amps and related toys!

Start making your plans to attend.
    There' will be plenty of Roscoe basses there, as well as lots of other fine basses.

The GTG is open for ALL TB'ers.

Just RSVP with a PM so we can get a head count.

Here's the directions from I-75:

From I-75, take Exit 146 (Warner Robins/Centerville). At the end of the ramp go east (toward Warner Robins) and First Assembly chruch will be a a few miles down the road on the left. You'll have top go down to the traffic light and make a U-turn and come back up to the church, due to a median in the road.

The GTG will be held in the smaller building at the church. When you turn into the parking lot, park in front of the smaller building (to the right of the main sancturary) and go through the doors in the front of the building.

Here's the address for TB'ers with GPS:

FIRST ASSEMBLY OF GOD
    6040 WATSON BOULEVARD
    WARNER ROBINS, GA 31093

2. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Bump for the Middle GA Bass GTG scheduled next weekend!

We already have around 15 players committed but certainly would welcome more. Just RSVP us so we make sure that we have enough food and drinks.

3. Anything you guys want me to bring?

- Roscoe SKB 6
    - FBass BN5
    - Lowend T-Bird 6
    - Skjold 92-5
    - '73 Rickenbacker 4001

Aguilar TH350, Mesa Boogie M6

Hot wings/Root beer?

4. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2002
    Georgia
    Bring it all Gary!!! .... equipment wise! You know that I want to play my ole friend, Mahoganut! And I definitely want to check out those other basses and your amps .......

No need to bring any food or drinks though. We've got it covered! :)

Thanks for asking though!