1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Midi Control for Rocktron Intellifex

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by r05c03, Apr 13, 2006.

1. r05c03

r05c03

Jul 21, 2005
    Lafayette, IN
    Hey,

Irecently acquired a Rocktron Intellifex rackmount effects processor. It does not have a midi control unit. I know that the Rocktron Midimate will work with it and even run off the phantom power jack in the back of the intellifex (if you have a seven hole midi cable. My question is will other Midi control device work with this unit, and if so will they work with the phantom power? Thanks.

2. i don't know about the phantom power, but you can use any programable midi pedal (behringer has a nice and cheap one) with it

3. r05c03

r05c03

Jul 21, 2005
    Lafayette, IN
    thanks, you'd know. It was your rocktron afterall...it should be here today!

4. i think you'll enjoy it...you should be able to use just about any midi control pedal with it...

if you want, go to rocktron.com and go to the manual section and get the intellifex manual (in the discontinued section) and download the manual, and check out chapter 9, titled MIDI Control. that will tell you what you need to do to get the foot controller to work with the intellefex...generally all you need to do know what number each button on the foot controller is (the foot controller's manual will tell you) and then just set that number to whatever you want on the intellefex