Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

MIDI-controlled A/B Box

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Heckxx, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Heckxx

Heckxx

Nov 2, 2004
    Libertyville, IL
    Does anyone know if these things exist? Just a simple A/B Box that has midi capabilities..

2. I THINK...that Axess Electronics makes something like that. It's not an A/B box, really, but a midi controlled channel switcher, and you can switch pedals with it as well. A guitarist I used to play with had the CFX4 which switched the 3 channels of his Mesa head and his effects processor as A/B'd with it as well.
    [​IMG]

www.axess-electronics.com

3. Heckxx

Heckxx

Nov 2, 2004
    Libertyville, IL
    I'm actually very familiar with Axess electronics, however I'm not exactly sure that CFX can do A/B'ing. That thing is more for "emulating" a foot switch; A control signal sending, not a re-routing.

Anyways, I know the Axess GRX-4 can do what I want, but it does ALOT more then what I want, so I was wondering if there was anything simpler out there

4. Sound Sculpture ABCadabra

I don't have any experience with this, but it looks easy enough and does what you're looking for.