1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

midi converter unit for piezo bridge?

Discussion in 'Luthier's Corner' started by bound, Jan 15, 2004.

  1. bound


    Dec 28, 2003
    Jersey, Baby!
    anyone know where i can find a converter to chnage the signal from a bridge with piezos in the saddles to midi? I found the one made by RMC, but i was wondering if there were any others out there.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.