Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Midnight Wine Fender P Bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Wownirvana, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    This is for a Midnight Wine MIM Fender Precision bass. It is in very good condition with only some minor cosmetic scratches. Everything on the bass works perfectly. It has a good setup, no fretbuzz, and great action. The pickups have that classic p bass sound. Everything is original and has not been tampered with. It was made in 1998 and the only reason I am selling it is because I am in between jobs and need the money. After I find another job I am going to go out and buy another one of these basses. This also includes some extras. It comes shipped in a nice padded gig bag, it comes with the original strings (I replaced them with SIT strings about 2 months ago), and a pair of Seymour Duncan Lightning Rods Active p bass pickups. I bought these pickups from Mars music, bought never wired them correctly so I never installed them, but they do work if you wire them correctly. They sell for about $100 in Musicians Friend. Shipping is $15 and insurance is an extra $2. Email wownirvana@aol.com with any questions or requests for pics. I am asking $250 obo. Thanks for looking