1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Midnight Wine Fender P Bass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Wownirvana, Feb 16, 2003.

1. Wownirvana

Wownirvana

Jul 7, 2002
    Athens, GA
    This is for a Midnight Wine MIM Fender Precision bass. It is in very good condition with only some minor cosmetic scratches. Everything on the bass works perfectly. It has a good setup, no fretbuzz, and great action. The pickups have that classic p bass sound. Everything is original and has not been tampered with. It was made in 1998 and the only reason I am selling it is because I am in between jobs and need the money. After I find another job I am going to go out and buy another one of these basses. This also includes some extras. It comes shipped in a nice padded gig bag, it comes with the original strings (I replaced them with SIT strings about 2 months ago), and a pair of Seymour Duncan Lightning Rods Active p bass pickups. I bought these pickups from Mars music, bought never wired them correctly so I never installed them, but they do work if you wire them correctly. They sell for about $100 in Musicians Friend. Shipping is $15 and insurance is an extra $2. Email wownirvana@aol.com with any questions or requests for pics. I am asking $250 obo. Thanks for looking